Monday, April 23, 2007

An important day

I think the dizziness caused by the Lisinopril is gradually fading, and while I've had a dull headache all day, its been tolerable without analgesics.

It's been an important day in other ways too. I'd like to think a whole new attitude is starting following my daughter yesterday doing some other intenet searches on drug effects and other migraine causes. She says long term drug use has been shown to cause chronic daily headaches and working too hard, and getting overtired is a known migraine trigger. I always have a list of jobs I have to do before I can relax and probably drive myself too hard even when I'm doing things I enjoy like gardening. So, I want to make a determined effort to "stop before I drop" and take out more time to relax, especially to play the piano more.

No comments: