Thursday, May 31, 2007

Up and Down - again

Nothing developed on Monday and despite the cold and sore throat it was a good day. Monday night was the best night for weeks, sleeping right through until the 7am alarm without any chemical assistance. Once again on Tuesday evening I thought something was developing and took 10mg of Temazepam to get off to sleep. Unfortunately I woke at around 3am with a headache and couldn't get off again. Once again I took two Solpadeines and once again they worked quickly so that Wednesday was a clear day. These heads can't be migraines, so I must assume they're related to the cold symptoms and hence easily cured.

I woke early Thursday (4am) and decided to get up and do the ironing. Tired all day but once again free of migraine, the 12th consecutive clear day.

No comments: